- Lose weight / Gain muscle
- Improve your energy levels
- Burn fat more efficiently
- Heal faster after injury or training
- Identify and eliminate food sensitivities
- Beat irritable bowel syndrome and other digestive complaints
- Address hormonal imbalances: blood sugar problems, difficulty conceiving, thyroid imbalances
A series of expertly guided and practical changes to your diet and lifestyle make all of the above possible. It's what we do every day that makes the biggest impact on our health, performance and wellbeing.
Fully understanding nutrient deficiencies, and appreciating the impact of toxins, are the biggest motivators for change.
Our main aim is to educate you about nutrition and guide you step-by-step towards developing nutritional habits and behaviours that you will be able to maintain and enjoy. No more yo-yo dieting. Just simple, straightforward eating and drinking habits that give you the changes you want to see.
In addition to providing you with detailed nutritional plans when necessary, we use a body composition tool to give you a regular and clear picture of how your body is improving.
Our nutritional services are available independently from personal training.
To find out more and to book a consultation with Fiona please call 0117 230 2447.